Internationally recognised exams

Postgraduate students can ask for recognition of the written exam of the exam VCJ/PGSAJ provided they can prove their English competence at the required level with an internationally recognised English exam certificate as follows:

The certificate must not be older than 2 years.

The internationally recognised English exams are often required for study or stay abroad. Therefore we recommend our students to consider taking one.

For detailed and update information on these internationally valid exams, see: